Monday, February 7, 2011

Looking for a rare Shakespeare Book

Hello all,
I just thought I'd use this space today for more of a personal search. I've been looking high and low for a certain book, and I don't know how else to search for it effectively except to post on here asking for help.

I'm looking for the seventh volume in a rare set of books called The Plays and Poems of William Shakespeare Complete in 13 Volumes. The set is made up of small green books and has historical notes by Charles Knight. They were published by the Outlook Company in New York in 1899. I'm including pictures of the front of one of the books and the title page to help anyone that might know where I can find Volume VII. Please include any tips on finding rare books or clues as to where I might find this book in the comments. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment